Join us in Chicago for the fifth annual Smart Grid Customer Education Symposium, the premier industry event focused on best practices in smart grid education and engagement. This year’s event will be hosted by ComEd, a unit of Exelon Corporation.
From education design to measuring behavior change, this annual event covers all aspects of the smart grid customer experience.
Spend the day with utility executives from across North America as they speak openly about what has been most effective as they have rolled out smart meters and smart grid related programs.
Topics to be covered include:
- Educating customers around smart meter deployment
- Education design and measuring behavior change
- Rolling out Dynamic Pricing, Critical Peak Pricing, and Time of Use Pricing
- Latest advancements in customer experience technologies
- Understanding your customer base and the role of market research
- The road to cost recovery for smart grid investments
- Stakeholder and community outreach
- Convergence between energy efficiency and smart grid programs: avoiding confusion and increasing likelihood to participate
- Modeling the future energy lifestyle of the consumer
We will also celebrate the nation’s energy leaders in smart grid education at the annual Forbes Magazine Smart Grid Customer Education Awards dinner. The deadline to apply for the 2015 awards is April 15th. To learn more about the annual awards, click here.