Thank you for your participation in our event. Recordings of the sessions are now available.
It’s a NEW YEAR and a new era for grid modernization.
As we embark on an unprecedented year of change and innovation for utilities, we are bringing together the greatest changemakers in the industry to talk about the critically central role of customers in smart grid, smart cities, and the Utility of the Future.
Topics of Discussion
The event will discuss how utilities are bringing customers with them on the journey to Grid
Modernization and Decarbonization. Topics will include:
- Impact of Customer Education on Carbon Reduction
- Community Engagement and Market Segmentation
- Advancements in Customer Education and Engagement
- Optimizing AMI Investments
- Renewable Energy and the Role of Education in Advancing DER
- Special Considerations for Low Income Customers
- Small Business Strategies
- Smart Homes and Buildings
- Smart Cities and Connected Communities
- The Role of AI in Customer Experience
- Latest Advancements in IoT for Connected Customers and Communities
- Transportation Electrification and the Customer
Congressman Marc Veasey, TX-33
United States Congressman Marc Veasey proudly represents Texas’ newly drawn Congressional District 33 in the U.S. House of Representatives. He currently serves on the Committee on Energy and is an avid supporter of innovation and efforts to combat climate change.