This year's annual SMART GRID CUSTOMER EDUCATION SYMPOSIUM promises to be an unforgettable event. Join leaders from the energy and utilities industry as they come together to discuss the impact of customer education and engagement on smart grid.
Topics to be discussed at this year's symposium include, but are not limited to:
- What is smart grid customer education
- Moving from customer education to engagement
- Understanding your customer- The role of market research
- The importance of building a customer education program
- Working with stakeholders
- Lessons learned in the industry around AMI education roll-outs
- Customer education tools and technologies
Who Should Attend
Professionals in the energy and utilities industry involved in AMI, smart grid, or energy efficiency programs.
Audrey Zibelman is Chair of the New York State Public Service Commission and a member of the State Energy Planning Board. She is also Chair of the New York State Board on Electric Generation Siting and the Environment. >>read more